To construct and install a centralized Adsorption Arsenic Removal Treatment System and system appurtenances that will address the arsenic maximum contaminant level exceedances/compliance order and ensure the safe delivery of water. The Selected Construction Project consists of:
- Purchasing and installing a Centralized Adsorption Arsenic Removal Treatment System
- Rehabilitating Well 1 (Hot Well)
- Installing a cooling loop system at Well 1 (Hot Well)
- Replacing/re-drilling Well 2 (Cold Well)
- Installing two (2) 5,000 gallon storage tanks
- Installing a booster pump and emergency generator
- Installing Water Meters
- Constructing a mechanical building/structure and associated appurtenances.
Sierra East Homeowner's Association, Inc.
To purchase and install a centralized Arsenic treatment plant, rehabilitate a well, replace a well, a water storage tank, water meters, and other appurtenances, in order to address an Arsenic compliance order.
Project Benefits a Disadvantaged Community (or SDAC):