Planning study to determine if septic to sewer is feasible. Tasks include:
- Project Report: A Project Report will be prepared and submitted for review. A Draft report will be prepared for review by the Town, Butte County, City of Chico, State Water Resources Control Board, and the State Regional Water Quality Control Board review. Comments from such review will be included in a Final Project Report prepared by an engineer licensed to practice in the State of California.
- Environmental Documents: The Project will include evaluation and completion of the project environmental review process as required by CEQA and NEPA guidelines.
-Public Outreach/Technical Advisory Committee: A Technical Advisory Committee will be formed as part of this task. The Committee shall have public meetings monthly and be tasked with gathering public input and providing regular updates to the status of the overall project effort. Public involvement shall be initiated early in the study phase and shall continue throughout the process. The Committee shall be comprised with representatives from stakeholder agencies such as the Town of Paradise, Butte County, City of Chico and other groups and organizations, as appropriate. As part of this task, public agency participation and approvals shall be obtained. Meetings, conferences, discussions and other correspondences with public agencies and regulatory agencies for issues not specifically outlined in other tasks shall be included in this task.
- Special Assessment District Formation: The Project will research and advance a proposed Wastewater Collection District including the following subtasks:
- Study proposed district boundary alternatives and impacts to individual owner costs and potential wastewater flows
- Review legal requirements and options for special district formation
- Prepare initial documents including district costs per parcel to formally establish collection district
- Prepare draft agreement between the proposed district and the Town of Paradise for use when district has been established
Town of Paradise
Planning study to determine if septic to sewer is feasible.
Complete and Fully Paid
Project Benefits a Disadvantaged Community (or SDAC):